Sharing about life and living and Westchester County!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

All About the Eyes

I am not trying to write a make up blog, but in an effort to actually commit to writing posts, I am going to write about the easy things when they come to mind to try and get into the habit of writing, so this post is both helpful for me to get into writing, and helpful for you---because its about the most amazing mascara I have found in 20+ years! (Really? I have been wearing make up for 20+ years already? sigh...)

Over the past 6 months I have picked up a few good habits including washing my face every morning, putting SPF on every morning, and putting on mascara even when I wear no other makeup. Mascara, above all else, is a great way to hide the exhaustion that comes with a one year old and adds a little bit of professionalism and maturity to my face. But I would never have picked up this habit if I hadn't found the best, most amazing mascara! Why you ask is this Trish McEvoy mascara so amazing? Because it does not require makeup remover! Even though its water proof, it washes off with warm water.  Some how the mascara forms little tubes over the eyelashes and they kind of just peel off when you wash your face.  It even doesn't smear on to my white bath towels, or if it does, it just sort of peels off.  On top of all the clean up benefits, its also just a great mascara that makes eyes pop for a fresh look.  I am ready for my next tube!






On another post I will tell the great story of how I came to discover this mascara!


No comments: